Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome - What’s on your plate?


I recently had a nostalgic moment and I started to miss the days when I took the time to look for quality ingredients, bake a great pie for dessert or a hearty stew to warm me up on a gloomy day.
Food is such a big part of our everyday lives and it makes sense to put a lot of love and thought into how its prepared and how we enjoy it. Experimenting with recipes is so much fun because not only do you get a chance to push your skills, but you also learn how to make them your own.

Now I am no homemaker or anything close to that, but there’s a lot to be said about the perfect bite! From making sure you have the right utensils and equipment, an idea or recipes in mind, great ingredients and a healthy adventurous appetite!

I find it very interesting how and where people choose to enjoy their eats. There’s quite a number of people who would rather settle for the store bought preheat and serve meal and then there’s the people like myself who would do anything to bake the perfect pie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment